Can i please get help with id?

Devildai

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Cove
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had been eyeballing this guy for a while. I have a thing where I will pass fish through many visits and of they are still there they are apparently meant for my tank. The lfs said he was some sort of saddle back but I can not for the love of me remember the name he said. I appreciate it.

20220601_121839.jpg 20220601_121958.jpg 20220601_121842.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new