Can older Apex use Fusion app?

Valhalla Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
9D20B727-0208-45FC-900B-57AB90E74C46.jpeg

Hi- Im looking at purchasing a used Apex Classic Aqua controller and wondering If possible...what I’d need in order to use Fusion App to program and monitor It?

Anyone know of a good resource link or thread on this?
I’ve only used Reefkeeper...and I don’t know much about Neptune and which older units can use Fusion App.

Heart of Dixie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Classic that is about 8 years old and had no trouble connecting to Fusion. You can get the s/n off the back of the AquaController and check with Neptune’s techs, they are very helpful. There is also a Neptune forum you can search.

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All Apex are fine for all Neptune apps, modules, and functions, except the Trident can only be used with the Wifi model because the Classic doesn’t have enough processing power and/or memory (I don’t remember) to run it. Here’s the link to their documentation page. I keep it bookmarked so that I have easy access to the latest manuals.

OP
OP
Valhalla Reefer

Valhalla Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All Apex are fine for all Neptune apps, modules, and functions, except the Trident can only be used with the Wifi model because the Classic doesn’t have enough processing power and/or memory (I don’t remember) to run it. Here’s the link to their documentation page. I keep it bookmarked so that I have easy access to the latest manuals.

Ok awesome, great to hear.
Super appreciated! Cheers

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 150 75.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back