Can someone help me ID this fish?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tb582
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
There’s almost 500 species of wrasse not including parrotfish and parrotfish are now wrasse. This is going to be difficult without a picture or description
 
It’s an albino wrasse in the snow
You can see an albino's eyes even in the snow. It's an invisible wrasse, lol.
I do have a transparent goby.
20251102_141002.jpg
 
Blah ok first and last time I’m using the app! Back on browser… here’s the images.
IMG_1597.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1451.jpeg
    IMG_1451.jpeg
    219.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1454.jpeg
    IMG_1454.jpeg
    152.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1452.jpeg
    IMG_1452.jpeg
    369.6 KB · Views: 70

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new