Can someone ID this flasher wrasse please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ds04384
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ds04384

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
401
Reaction score
270
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cf9608532db25efabe08df317b3ecbcb.jpg
 
Looks like a mcocskers but could be a carpenters. I would post it in the wrasse ID thread if you haven’t yet.
 
I'd guess Carpenters but really need a better pic with dorsal fin extension. Does it have dorsal filaments and if so how many?
 
I have a hard time telling between McCoskers and yellowfin sometimes
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new