Can someone ID this Zoa?

Salty_Space

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
25
Reaction score
16
Location
Miami, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received this zoa attached to a rock a few months ago and it is growing fast. Unfortunately I don’t have a name for it. I believe it is a starburst but looking for some clarity. Thank you!
A94B425F-D3BA-46E3-9C19-13082C6EB50C.jpeg
2F213134-FB15-42E7-9D25-88CF8694EFDE.jpeg
 
I concur with above. Daisy Cutters, Star Gazers, Pinwheels.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new