Can someone identify this favia?

  • Thread starter Thread starter shadow_k
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2021
Messages
4,836
Reaction score
11,069
Location
bridgeport
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So as the titled I order coral online I was suppose to get 2 favias and 3 mixed zoas but instead they gave me 2 zoas and 3 favias. Now I’m trying to figure out what this is ? Any can help
24D119C1-9F27-4B81-9352-7EB7F525E869.jpeg
 
Send the retailer a message with a pic. They should be able to identify it and they should do something for their mistake if you didn’t get what you ordered (partial refund, future discount, etc)
 
I really like that. Will you post what it's called when they respond.
 
Bump , the retailer has not responded to me yet so I’m still not sure the polyps raise a bit at night
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new