CAN YOU GUESS.....

Okay here's the next clue I'm taking off the hat and see if someone can figure out what this accessory is for aquariums, been around since the 1970s and I believe they stopped making it after 2000.

IMG_20201026_063741967.jpg
 
We have a winner :)

If the prize is a devo face shield I will PM you my address :)

I've never used a diatom filter as they are a little bit before my time, but vaguely recall some people using them to polish water.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new