Can you help me identify these corals?

juliosoto

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2025
Messages
11
Reaction score
27
Location
austria
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

I’ve recently seen a few beautiful corals that I really like, but I’m not sure what species or types they are. I’d really appreciate your help identifying them so I can learn more and see if they would be a good fit for my nano reef.

If you can also let me know if they are easy to care for or if they require special conditions, that would be super helpful!

Thanks a lot in advance for your help,

Photos below

Julio

IMG_0259.jpeg
 
These are SPS and not LPS.

The top one would need a better photo, some sort of acro. Just to start you on the rabbit hole, try strawberry shortcake acro?

The bottom is a montipora digitata. Probably forest fire or bubblegum
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new