Can you ID this soft coral

soeminpaing

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2015
Messages
100
Reaction score
46
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick it up near the beach in bay of bengal. It seem like Anthelia.

Screenshot_2025-12-28-22-20-07-722_com.miui.mediaviewer-edit.jpg
 
I attached a video for more information
 

Attachments

  • VID_20251228_220054.mp4
    49.8 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new