Candy candy coral shriveled looking

  • Thread starter Thread starter sethgmore
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sethgmore

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2022
Messages
120
Reaction score
45
Location
SoCal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there I have a candy cane coral and previously it has been doing great but recently hasn’t been extending big and seems like it’s shriveled up. Great color still just looks very different. Can’t tell if something’s wrong all my other coral are thriving, favia, hammers, clove polyps. Let me know your thoughts thanks!
image.jpg
 
Is that a current image?
Please provide light and basic chemistry.

:)
 
Is that a current image?
Please provide light and basic chemistry.

:)
Just took this picture. Lighting is ai prime on a cycle from a preset from their website. Intensity I turned down a bit. Chemistry is good I do a partial water change weekly. Not sure if they’re getting ready to split I’ve had them for a bit now and they looked the healthiest since I got this new light couple months ago. So the sudden change has me confused.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new