Candy Cane Coral Growth

Devan Patel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2022
Messages
367
Reaction score
119
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had this candy cane Coral since March I think. It’s always been two heads. But for a while now one has always been bigger than the other and the other one won’t open up because there is no space. Also not sure how candy canes grow but I’ve had two heads since March which kinda sucks. Not sure what to do thank you very much.

image.jpg
 
I’ve had this candy cane Coral since March I think. It’s always been two heads. But for a while now one has always been bigger than the other and the other one won’t open up because there is no space. Also not sure how candy canes grow but I’ve had two heads since March which kinda sucks. Not sure what to do thank you very much.

image.jpg
Assure you are providing moderate light and water flow as well as feeding 3x per week (mysis) and maintaining normal alk and calcium levels and salinity and phosphate is not elevated
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new