Candy cane coral stupid question

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is going to be a really stupid question but as my candy canes split should they tissue cover the entire skeleton or just about an inch below each head? They’re around 50 heads now and the tissue doesn’t cover anything but between heads that are close together and about an inch below each head. No tissue recession recently that I can see. Pics are now vs a few years ago when it was smaller.

C19237DF-74DA-4AB4-9B3F-765FE13DDA75.jpeg 0FA3AD37-AC49-45AC-81E0-D7342CB147DB.jpeg 6199C838-8E92-4570-80B1-4BF042B71D9A.jpeg 51407C58-8FD7-405E-8CE3-B49B54B31154.jpeg
 
About an inch below each head sounds about right.
So the tissue shouldn’t cover the entire skeleton? I didn’t think it should but wasn’t sure. There’s so many heads there’s no way it would have enough tissue for that I don’t think. Plus it’s still splitting so I figure that means it’s happy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new