Candy Cane Coral Tan spots?

billswin99

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2017
Messages
47
Reaction score
6
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a candy cane coral with 20+ heads. I noticed what I thought was a sponge near the middle top.

Now I am not sure it almost looks like the green is flaking off and the insides are popping out?

Whatever it is it’s growing and I am pretty concerned. The pics just won’t come out good.

Should I try dipping it? Its been in the tank for over a year was 2 heads originally.
 
Can’t put pics up since pictures are on my phone and the app/website won’t let me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new