Candy cane eating aptasia!

erdrick80

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
88
Reaction score
150
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was looking over my Nuvo 10 and noticed my candy cane atleast I think it is.. anyways an aptasia got too close and the coral just started consuming it. It was like, payback feeling for me since I been manually getting rid of them. I tried downloading video of him eating it but it said it ran into problem...
IMG_20200520_193916400_BURST003.jpg

And here is the same coral now after 5 months.
IMG_20201029_120018610.jpg


I just realized I put this in wrong thread.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new