Candy Cane Pistol Shrimp molting issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chewy954
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chewy954

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2017
Messages
80
Reaction score
34
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

My Candy cane pistol shrimp is experiencing issues molting I believe.

It looks 'hazy' and lost its front claws. I found it on its side, it eventually flipped (It only flipped because I went near it with a tool to see if it was the molt.) and ran around the tank, and settled in a corner.
I still see the little legs moving.

Anything I can do to help it molt or is it a goner?
 
I can’t help with the question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 
I’m dealing with the same problem right now, did you solve it or did the shrimp sadly pass.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new