Candy canes under 2bulb t5??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr. D
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mr. D

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2012
Messages
917
Reaction score
16
Location
Knoxville, Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

I've got some electric green candy canes that I'd like to transfer to my frag tank, but still unsure about lighting I'd like to be sure...would they do well under a two bulb t5 fixture? It's 50/50, 20 inch sitting up off a 10 gallong tank.

They're under pretty intense light at the moment.

I like them...I'd just like to have fewer of them in the tank at one time...they also make good money as frags.

Thanks

Tanner


100_0472.jpg
 
Are you asking if it's enough or to much? it's not to much it is probably just right for the candy canes, I have mine under a 8 bulb ATI fixture about 20 inches below it also running ATI bulbs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new