• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Candy Crush Jawbreaker Mushroom

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Queen City Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Indulge your senses in a world where sugary delights and underwater marvels collide! Introducing the Candy Crush Jawbreaker Mushroom, an amazing Shroom that will is sure to impress. Imagine a candy store brought to life in your very own aquarium. The Candy Crush Jawbreaker Mushroom is a burst of vibrant orange and green color, resembling a delicious swirl of mouthwatering candy. Its luscious, candy-coated appearance will transport you to a whimsical realm where the joy of indulgence knows no bounds. But wait, there's more! Just like a jawbreaker candy, this piece will drop your jaw with its mesmerizing color.

No shroom collection would be complete without a touch of magic, and the Candy Crush Jawbreaker Mushroom delivers just that. Transform your aquarium into a fantastical wonderland, let this enchanting coral be the star attraction of your underwater candy wonderland. But remember, this candy-inspired treasure is not just eye candy; it's a living masterpiece that thrives in the aquatic realm. Like most Shrooms the Candy Crush Jawbreaker Mushroom is hardy, resilient, and easy to care for, making it the perfect addition to both beginner and expert aquariums. Treat yourself to a slice of underwater paradise and create a captivating spectacle that will amaze and delight for years to come. Satisfy your sweet tooth and awaken your sense of wonder with the Candy Crush Jawbreaker Mushroom. It's a confectionery dream come true, a candy lover's fantasy turned into a living masterpiece.

May2023CandyCrushJawbreaker.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 22.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 20.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back