Canister intank to another Canister outtake?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sick_man
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sick_man

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Messages
427
Reaction score
178
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I was wondering if I can connect a canister's outtake (turned off) to another canister's intake (turned on)? Would this work?
 
Sure - however I expect you'll have a very hard time purging air out of the system when servicing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new