Cannot catch a break, APEX problems, now skimmer!

Picassoclown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

So I am now going to be receiving my 3rd APEX unit.....in less than 2 months. First unit had a bad network card, second one I received (my current one) had voltage leak through the lan cable from the power outage I had last night. So I am now waiting for it to be replaced. But enough venting, my problem now is my skimmer: I have a reef octopus 200S space saver. It was acting fine all day today since power came on. I did a water change, powered off the unit from the Apex (wireless connection works fine), and when I turned it back on, I get flashing red lights on the 1 min and 60 min....I took the entire thing apart and cleaned everything, I am still getting the same issue. I also bypassed apex and plugged directly into the wall and get the same issue. Best thing is....my tank was started May 6th and just finished cycling June 4th. The skimmer was turned on June 7th, 1 day prior to receiving my first 2 fish. Can anyone help me fix this issue? I put a support ticket in, but hoping I can get some help from people here.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%
Back