Cannot find resume on the reefmat app

  • Thread starter Thread starter kenand
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kenand

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2023
Messages
278
Reaction score
42
Location
plant city
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I find the " resume" on the reefmat app?
Cannot seem to find it. Also the yellow roll symbol is showing on the app as well. Is it that maybe after I washed it,rolled it back up,that the fleece is to loose on the spool?
 
Hi. Thanks for the reply. Yes I did. I'm sure it's because the fleece is loose. But can't find "resume" on the app.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new