Canon T2i coming soon...

I don't think you can stick this camera underwater Marv? I think you will enjoy it though :wink: I can't wait to see your upcoming photos using the new camera.
Joe
 
I don't think you can stick this camera underwater Marv? I think you will enjoy it though :wink: I can't wait to see your upcoming photos using the new camera.
Joe
:hammer:

I guess I'll have to settle with the Tough 6000 for underwater... hahaha...
 
I know... I liked the T1i for the video but the T2i has even better video... I hope it'll be decent enough to take tank vids... :bigsmile:

I think the vid should be more than decent :) i have seen the T1i vids and they look great. Just wonder what the going price for one of these...
 
I think the vid should be more than decent :) i have seen the T1i vids and they look great. Just wonder what the going price for one of these...
they were saying around 800 on the article...
 
oh that's nice... the sub-$1000 range keeps getting better!
 
I'm looking to get my first SLR camera and I haven't done too much research, but I was wondering how much a price will drop when the next model comes out. I.E. Will the T1i drop a significant amount when the T2i comes out?
 
Anyone have any ideas on the time it takes for a price drop?

Electronics on the higher end of the scale don't usually drop in value. I suspect the T#i models won't drop any since the t1i comes for $750 with the lense on newegg. Maybe the xt models will.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new