canon t3i settings

  • Thread starter Thread starter jelly
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jelly

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2011
Messages
587
Reaction score
61
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
could someone tell me what i need to set my canon T3i at to get good pictures.. i have a macro 100m lens with it to..
 
jelly, depending on your lighting situation, settings will be different. The best advise I can give is to just take some photos and post them. Let us know what you like or don't like about them. From there, we can advise you on more effective settings.

I shoot everything in Manual Mode, allowing me to set Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO. This allows the most control over the settings but also requires the most "knowlege" of how each setting effects the photograph.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new