Canopy I built

gnarlydudecory

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2024
Messages
517
Reaction score
2,549
Location
natchez
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time build on a tank canopy. Wanted to make a tank top that looked like a chest. Mounted some led lights strips and a cheap light off of Amazon. No fish or water in tank. But just thought I’d share this. (I am not a builder. This was just for fun)
IMG_7829.jpeg
IMG_7830.jpeg
IMG_7833.jpeg
IMG_7832.jpeg
IMG_7831.jpeg
 
Wow, that is a neat way to make a canopy! How long did that take you?
 
Wow, that is a neat way to make a canopy! How long did that take you?
Probably around 6 hours maybe. I just worked on it little by little after work a few days. I think one day I will try to build a stand to match.
 
That's a very cool idea! Good job!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new