Cant connect Profilux 3 via USB

  • Thread starter Thread starter DCReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DCReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2012
Messages
452
Reaction score
69
Location
Clinton, MAryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all. I am having issues connecting my P3 to GCC. I appears that I have a usb driver issue. Currently running Windows 10. My current firmware is 6.07 . I have tried all methods posted.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new