Can't connect to Fusion - Cloudflare Error?

emvanburen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2017
Messages
451
Reaction score
798
Location
Alexandria, VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tried to check fusion this morning and no luck - seems like there is a cloudflare error between fusion and my web browser - similar issue on phone and laptop. Anyone else experiencing this? Not sure if it is region - am in DC area. Thanks
 
If a website is hosted by cloudflare it will have issues. Luckily looks like a lot of cloud flare hosted websites are slowly coming back online
 
Big time cloudfare issue's this morning.
 
im able to login to Fusion just now.. its actually performing extremely fast than normal. maybe they had to reboot servers.
 
There have been worldwide Cloudflare outages this morning.
 
My apex has been hit or miss this morning. It seems the Cloudflare issue is fixed but my Apex won’t connect to Fusion. 🤷🏻‍♂️
 
All the problems I was having this morning seem to have resolved. I will now be looking into physical buttons via BoB for some of the essential Fusion activities I couldn't access this morning 😅
 
If you have a display, you can access most if not all of your functions without Fusion connection. assuming you have access to the display module of course
 
All the problems I was having this morning seem to have resolved. I will now be looking into physical buttons via BoB for some of the essential Fusion activities I couldn't access this morning 😅


Best way to do it. You can add multiple PM1s for additional inputs which is way cheaper then doing same on a Hydros controller.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new