Can't find address

DSEKULA

View Badges
Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something, I was waiting for a last item to come for my SS and was going to send the gifts. I cant seem to find the address to send them to? I'm super confused, I sent santa a message and my recipient an anonymous massage. At this point I know these things will be late but I'd like to send them but have no clue how. Anyone have any helpful advice?

Vinman

Brewing is worth it
View Badges
Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something, I was waiting for a last item to come for my SS and was going to send the gifts. I cant seem to find the address to send them to? I'm super confused, I sent santa a message and my recipient an anonymous massage. At this point I know these things will be late but I'd like to send them but have no clue how. Anyone have any helpful advice?
So you should have gotten an email from elfster with who you were paired up with. Which should also have shown their address. #secretsanta

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
So you should have gotten an email from elfster with who you were paired up with. Which should also have shown their address. #secretsanta

Elfster won't show the Address of your Recipient if they do not edit there profile and include there address in it. My SS sent me the same thing on Elfster and I realized I hadn't put my address in for Elfster to share with them. :)

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 91 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back