Cant find my Skimmer Part

JMassens

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2022
Messages
10
Reaction score
3
Location
Miami Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I need help with a skimmer part i have the FC-180 Skimmer from Aquamax and im trying to find a replacement collection cup and can not find it anywhere!!! I have been searching the web for like 3 hrs now and nothing. Do they not sell replacement pieces for this skimmer anymore? Or do I have to buy one of the newer collection cups from like the Cone S or Q series? Any info helps thanks
 
I saw your earlier thread. I looked about and found that your skimmer is out of stock at BRS. The company seems to use BRS as the sole seller? I suggest contacting BRS and asking them if they have or can get a suitable replacement. Otherwise, I think you will be stuck purchasing a newer unit.
 
I saw your earlier thread. I looked about and found that your skimmer is out of stock at BRS. The company seems to use BRS as the sole seller? I suggest contacting BRS and asking them if they have or can get a suitable replacement. Otherwise, I think you will be stuck purchasing a newer unit.
thank you so much
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new