Can't my galaxea to be happy.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aquavaj
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aquavaj

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2018
Messages
762
Reaction score
431
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had it at the bottom with medium flow. I moved it higher up with lower flow. Back down to the sand with high flow. And now underneath an overhang with low flow. My duncan 2 inches away is fully open. My gonipora 3 inches away looks happy as well.

What does this coral want? Tentacles are receding to the point where I can see the skeletal fins.
 
Maybe too many moves, pick a spot with medium flow and medium light and leave it there. Do you have any pictures? I'm assuming all other corals are fine and your parameters are in check
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new