Can't post in marketplace

GoombyFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can a mod help me with an issue I’ve been having? I can’t change the topic to the selling forum - I just get told I can’t use it. I also can’t comment on anything, not even my own stuff. Thanks

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi! You actually can't post in the marketplace due to the marketplace forum requirements. Per our rules, all non-supporting members must wait 30 days and have 25 meaningful posts in the general forums in order to get marketplace access. HTH

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Also, new members' first posts are moderator reviewed before being permitted. We have to have that in place bc of the amount of spam bots that try to post. It's unfortunate, but you should be able to post without mod review fairly quickly. :)

BGrand

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, new members' first posts are moderator reviewed before being permitted. We have to have that in place bc of the amount of spam bots that try to post. It's unfortunate, but you should be able to post without mod review fairly quickly. :)
If I am a R2R supporter can I post and message in marketplace? What are the rules for that? There is a pump I'm really interested in.

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I am a R2R supporter can I post and message in marketplace? What are the rules for that? There is a pump I'm really interested in.

I believe @mdbannister stated '........Per our rules, all non-supporting members must wait 30 days and have 25 meaningful posts in the general forums in order to get marketplace access.........'

I've not had anything I wanted to sell but I take it that being a paid R2R Supporter one could sell off the bat? That's how I read it. Just don't quote me on that. Argh. :) Plus you can edit your posts.

BGrand

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe @mdbannister stated '........Per our rules, all non-supporting members must wait 30 days and have 25 meaningful posts in the general forums in order to get marketplace access.........'

I've not had anything I wanted to sell but I take it that being a paid R2R Supporter one could sell off the bat? That's how I read it. Just don't quote me on that. Argh. :) Plus you can edit your posts.

Thank you

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

You are correct :)

Nick063

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is good knowledge...i couldn’t find the marketplace requirements anywhere

Back