Cant post in marketplace

  • Thread starter Thread starter JPergamo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JPergamo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2016
Messages
434
Reaction score
476
Location
Babylon
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been a member for quite a long time and have many posts. Maybe I'm doing g something wrong
 
I know the dry goods section has been changed up.
Maybe it's just there, but not the way you remember it?
IDK, just guessing.
 
Just looked. The old one is still there and is only for stuff already posted ( before the change).
But the new one is just below it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new