Can't post in regular marketplace - supporting member

  • Thread starter Thread starter FF419
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FF419

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2018
Messages
56
Reaction score
74
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to post some of my stuff in the marketplace but I have insufficient privileges, I'm guessing my posts aren't meaningful enough. So I paid for the R2R supporter but still don't have access to it.

Anyone know what else I can do?

Thanks!
 
I wanted to post some of my stuff in the marketplace but I have insufficient privileges, I'm guessing my posts aren't meaningful enough. So I paid for the R2R supporter but still don't have access to it.

Anyone know what else I can do?

Thanks!
Looks like they made a new market place recently is this the one you used?
https://marketplace.reef2reef.com/
 
Yea, I was able to post in that new one. But it doesn’t appear to get the same traffic as the original one. I also see that people are still posting in the old one and I was hoping to do the same.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new