Can't post in the wanted to buy section

10Seconds

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been here for 30 days now and want to buy some items but it still says I'm restricted.

Honestly I am not sure why we restricting posting in the wanted to buy. Us new guys are people who need to buy more. Surely people joining to buy stuff isn't a problem and even if people did join to buy stuff wouldn't that help out the other members anyway?

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today is your one month anniversary. My guess is you'll full access to the marketplace tomorrow. Please let us know if you are still unable to access it tomorrow.

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been here for 30 days now and want to buy some items but it still says I'm restricted.
It's just been 30 days today, and it's not instantaneous in the software. Try tomorrow and things should be fine.
Surely people joining to buy stuff isn't a problem
Of course not, but what is a problem is scammers joining to steal goods from people without issuing valid payments, or leveraging charge-backs to get their funds back after the goods have been shipped and/or delivered. Most scammers aren't interested in sticking around for 30 days just to do that.

OP
OP

10Seconds

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I'll try tomorrow. Thanks.

Didn't thing about how someone might scam someone trying to buy something. Make sense I guess. I'm just excited to find some good deals on used equipment to help me get started.

Thanks for the replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back