Cant set specific dosing time for redsea doser

SpunCoral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this; I'm trying to set the fourth head on my doser to dose 15mL at 11:10pm.
Under single dose, I move the time selection to 23:10 and when I click 'save' the app either shows the error in the screenshot below, closes down the app, or turns the app into dark mode and doesn't save anything.
I've also tried to apply this time via the custom periods, but I encounter the same problem.
Firmware is up to to date.

Anybody else encountered this?

Screenshot_20240415_165904_Device care.jpg

patches001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Experiencing the same thing. When I try to update my "Custom periods" dose, it switches to dark mode and doesn't save my new settings... Samsung Galaxy S24, latest firmware on a ReefDose 2. Tried deleting that head in the app and setting it back up again but that still didn't work. Was hoping to not have to reset the whole unit but not sure what else to try.

OP
OP
SpunCoral

SpunCoral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Experiencing the same thing. When I try to update my "Custom periods" dose, it switches to dark mode and doesn't save my new settings... Samsung Galaxy S24, latest firmware on a ReefDose 2. Tried deleting that head in the app and setting it back up again but that still didn't work. Was hoping to not have to reset the whole unit but not sure what else to try.
Pretty frustrating. I'll let you know if I figure anything out. Let me know if a unit reset fixes the issue!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 108 75.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back