Can't 'upgrade' my Sub. Paypal is a no-go.

Genomecop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have tried multiple times today. I follow the link under my avatar, go to Paypal and I receive this message when I try to pay.

r2r.JPG

chipmunkofdoom2

Always Making Something
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try clearing cache and cookies. Or, try using a different browser. There are many handshakes and exchanges that go on when a site tries to redirect to Paypal for payment processing. If a cookie or some other stored content keeps an ID or value that throws off the interface, it just won't work. Using a different browser or clearing out stored content may solve the problem.

If you don't have another browser or don't want to clear your browser content, you can download a portable browser like FireFox portable and just delete the folder when you're done.

OP
OP
Genomecop

Genomecop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clearing cache had no effect. I'll try a different browser though FYI I use paypal daily with Chrome and have never seen that message.

EDIT: Explorer is a no-go also.
EDIT 2: I was just able to pay for Postmates with PayPal so its not an issue with my account.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm sorry for the issues. I really have no idea what's going on and why it will not allow you to upgrade.

Is anyone else have an issue if so please respond!

OP
OP
Genomecop

Genomecop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've tried a different computer this morning and it still does not work. Is it really possible this is only happening to me?

Just also tried using my phone and it gets the same error message I posted at the start of the thread. Have you checked for problems on your end?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Genomecop

Genomecop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've tried a different computer this morning and it still does not work. Is it really possible this is only happening to me?

Just also tried using my phone and it gets the same error message I posted at the start of the thread. Have you checked for problems on your end?
@revhtree

Back