Captain America palys...

Titan$

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah definitely one of my favorites and I don't have them yet. Those who jumped on them early and paid the $90 which is a lot of money, were smart IMO. Unless for some crazy reason these start popping up everywhere which I would imagine is unlikely.

Hypertek99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah definitely one of my favorites and I don't have them yet. Those who jumped on them early and paid the $90 which is a lot of money, were smart IMO. Unless for some crazy reason these start popping up everywhere which I would imagine is unlikely.

Anything is possible. Haha

Spiderwoman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, I have that sweet little thing in my frag tank now and meant to try to get pictures of it with the new topdown box, but somehow my twins managed to get me distracted.

Almost forgot.. the first 3 offered here were $70/each. I don't think I would have gone for $90.

Spiderwoman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From side it looks pretty close to the picture and the mouth is bright white. Definitely similar structure to that PD and NG has so I'm *expecting* it to grow in a similar form.
Tomorrow I'm going to take my first peek at everything in the frag tank top down :)

jerryc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to pics. i missed the 3 sold on R2R but run on to them on WWC
as sold out.

Goldpony75

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A member of our local club has picked up 2 of the Captain America Palys. It will be nice to have these circulating through the club!

Spiderwoman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here we go! Pardon the quality of the shots, day lights haven't come on yet and I'm new to the topdown box (managed to get it to drink up some tank water already hehehe)

Side view through the glass (and seeing a little hitchhiker on the side)
ca_sideview.jpg

Top down

ca_topdown1.jpg

ca_topdown2.jpg

frogfishes

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why did the ebay listing say 'Future Tyree'? How was he/she to guarantee that?

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 61 40.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 43 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back