Caption this Photo! (just for fun)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cheeze
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cheeze

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2021
Messages
193
Reaction score
162
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
…because I’m not sure what’s going on in this scene I woke up to this morning!

37ECEA59-7FA3-42CF-92E6-B9B4EC84AB0F.jpeg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new