Caption this Photo! (just for fun)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cheeze
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cheeze

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2021
Messages
193
Reaction score
162
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
…because I’m not sure what’s going on in this scene I woke up to this morning!

37ECEA59-7FA3-42CF-92E6-B9B4EC84AB0F.jpeg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new