Carbon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Manuelnvrz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Manuelnvrz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2013
Messages
246
Reaction score
14
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 filter socks in the back of my IM 20 but was wondering how to put the carbon in there? I know chemipure blu has nano pouches but wanted to try the Red Sea reef spec carbon. Do I just need a carbon bag or can I pour it into my filter sock?
 
In a bag AFTER the filter sock . Let the filter sock remove all the gunk and big chunks before the carbon "polishes" the water.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new