CARC June Meeting?

freddy4130

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still a go. Who's in? Someone repost the info on the "other" site because I got the bullet.

freddy4130

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
k.

From I-59 South take the Deerfoot exit. Take a left at the end of the ramp towards Trussville. Got to the red light (AL Highway 11) and take a Left. Go approximately 3.5 miles and you will see a T'ville Fire station on the left. Once you pass it Carrington Dr. is the next right. Cross the tracks, go to the stop sign and from that stop sign my house is exactly one mile down Carrington Dr. At about 8 tenths of a mile you will enter Carrington Estates (still on Carrington Dr.) Once you enter Carrington Estates, we are the third house on the left. 8120 Carrington Dr.

205 467 7008

Directions are the same from North.

Last edited:
OP
OP
KingRicky

KingRicky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 small pieces of my Chalice that I can bring to the meeting if anyone wants it.
Freddy, what do you need me to bring?

sculdermut

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm planning to be there. I'd like a piece of the chalice, Ricky. Are you interested in a metallic blue mushroom?

freddy4130

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's all good man. I can handle everything. Any others on the other forum going to be able to show? Brandon, Lauren, bhamr6? Anyone?

brandon2432

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the meeting this sunday? I should be able to make it. What do I need to bring?

freddy4130

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you guys wanna grab some chips that's fine since you are all asking so nicely. LOL. It is at 2 pm. I have some dips and stuff and I'll cook up something, not sure what yet, but I'll figure it out. Unless you all will have already eaten. Let me know what you think.

freddy4130

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I seriously leading the cash count in here with a whopping $50? LOL at us degenerate gamblers.

gnoles

Equipment Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I seriously leading the cash count in here with a whopping $50? LOL at us degenerate gamblers.

It aggravates me that the Blackjack dealer can get three blackjacks in five minutes when I have $60 to begin with. I turn into Clark Griswald ala Vegas Vacation.

OP
OP
KingRicky

KingRicky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that we need to call the Gaming Commision. The only reason that I still have money is that I have resisted the urge the last couple of days.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back