Cardinalfish vs. Chalk Bass

Chalk Bass vs. Cardinalfish

  • Cardinalfish

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    4

Pneumatic_Addict

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2019
Messages
193
Reaction score
281
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having a bit of a toss up, figured I’d let y’all weigh in.

Looking for another small group of fish in my Angel Heavy 220G.

It’s in between Chalk Bass (4-6) or one of the Ostorhinchus Cardinalfish (7-9).

Pics to gawk at are always welcome and, please, no chromis lol.
 
Having a bit of a toss up, figured I’d let y’all weigh in.

Looking for another small group of fish in my Angel Heavy 220G.

It’s in between Chalk Bass (4-6) or one of the Ostorhinchus Cardinalfish (7-9).

Pics to gawk at are always welcome and, please, no chromis lol.
I’d go chalk bass, I’ve never seen a group of these guys in captivity and think if you could keep them then it would look so nice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new