Carpet anemone ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter anirbas91
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

anirbas91

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2016
Messages
61
Reaction score
13
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up this carpet anemone for Petco the other day as a rescue. I got it for half off since it wasn't looking to great there. Once I got it home and in better tank conditions it opened up really nice.

I think it's a Haddon but I wanted to double check.
20220307_221211.jpg
 
I picked up this carpet anemone for Petco the other day as a rescue. I got it for half off since it wasn't looking to great there. Once I got it home and in better tank conditions it opened up really nice.

I think it's a Haddon but I wanted to double check.
20220307_221211.jpg
Haddoni and a pretty one at that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new