Carpet Ermergency , dying?

Tullimonstrum

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2017
Messages
39
Reaction score
25
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a green carpet that just started doing this :/ Is it a goner or what is happening ?

Have had it for 1,5 year with no problems at all

106799379_1028576707557845_704222494866340797_n.jpg
 
If everything in your tank is normal, I wouldn't think it is dying because when a anemone dies, your whole tank crashes (Most of the time).
 
Mine did same, then globbed up like gum for 2 days, opened up again 3 days ago. Last night it moved about 14'' and squeezed itself between rocks. It put foot down now re-inflating.
 
I think its shedding its' foot. Keep an eye on it and direct slight flow towards it (not at it) if you can.
 
Sperm and eggs are white so I don’t think it is spawning. It got to expelling waste. Normally zooxanthellae are clumps and string not smoke-like.
Have you feed it anything recently? Or missing a fish?
 
@OrionN I YouTubed this and found melsreev recording a swimming event that was not white. One time when my haddoni spawn it was more smokey dark grey than White.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new