Cat Coral Shark + Mates

I would just be very careful with adding new fish because sharks are notoriously difficult to medicate and often respond poorly to most available medications. Personally, I think a larger puffer (dogface/porcupine?) would look fantastic. Some triggers may nip on the shark so be careful with those, a blue throat would probably be the safest if you wanted to try that.

If you really want eels with the shark, maybe try an engineer goby? Then your sand bed would be clean and you have an eel-ish fish that should be able to easily avoid the shark.
Engineering Goby is a good callout.

I honestly have no interest in triggers or puffers.

At this point, it's mostly just CUC. I was thinking the Dragon Goby as they can grow up to 6" and are extremely fast.
 
Engineering Goby is a good callout.

I honestly have no interest in triggers or puffers.

At this point, it's mostly just CUC. I was thinking the Dragon Goby as they can grow up to 6" and are extremely fast.
Bella gobies imo are like colorful dragon gobies :) Definitely a bit more expensive tho
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new