Catch the WAV Giveaway Sponsored by Neptune Systems! $500 Value (Free Entry)- Claimed!

bsstover

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whhhhooooooooohhhhhooooooooo! I really can't believe it I actually won! Get out of here your pulling my leg right. I did have good odds for a redraw with 41 entries. I figured it would be Bsstover as another potential because he also had 41 entries. This really is awesome

This is absolutely fantastic. I'm totally going to claim the prize. I donated a cash prize I won on here before to Rev's Christmas Charity but I'll be keeping this for myself. Sorry I have wanted these from before they came out. I'm a total APEX Control Freak

I want to Thank David @revhtree for keeping it real and honest as well as straightening out any discrepancies.
I would like to Thank @Terence for his part in this awesome giveaway.
I also would like to thank all my fellow members for helping make this forum awesome.

Just wait to see my video after I get them.

Thank you to everyone for the congrats.

Rev Do I need to PM you? I assume so.
I was hoping. Congrats. We expect one heck of a video showing some awesome destruction of your old pumps.

joekool

Mixed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol. It's always nice when the person who calls you a cheat wins your prize. :rolleyes:
I'm sure I never ever used the word cheat. I just called for fairness and wanted equal opportunities for others to win that put as much effort into this as I did. I wasn't the only one asking.

I have never been anything but fair with anyone on this site and help as much as possible.

joekool

Mixed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was hoping. Congrats. We expect one heck of a video showing some awesome destruction of your old pumps.
Well duh. Once I get them of course. I'll plan something big. If you want to come down from NC. We can do the crazy stuff together and Ill send you home with some frags.

TheEngineer

Formerly icecool2
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure I never ever used the word cheat. I just called for fairness and wanted equal opportunities for others to win that put as much effort into this as I did. I wasn't the only one asking.

I have never been anything but fair with anyone on this site and help as much as possible.
Well thank you for making sure the contest was fair for everyone. :rolleyes:

bsstover

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm about to pull the trigger on buying these. On bulk reef supply, I can buy the kit for $499 which is the module and 2 WAV pumps. I can also buy all components individually for 2 WAV pumps at $199 each and 1 module for $49... $50 cheaper. Is there a reason other than the $100 coral pack from uniquecorals that I should buy the starter kit?

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My integrity is between me and God and I can promise you I'm not going to lie and cheat everyone else because someone questions me. To be honest I would rather someone not win if they are going to question me but if their number gets pulled then they win. That's called integrity. I promise you guys one more time this contest was done fair and if you didn't win it just wasn't your lucky day. I wish you all could win.

TheEngineer

Formerly icecool2
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We trust you Rev and we have your back. Thank you for bringing these contests up for us. It's pretty amazing that these opportunities are here for us.

bsstover

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for getting vendors to put together these types of contests. I think I speak for all of us on here when I say we have the utmost respect for you and have no doubt that these are done as fair as possible.

drstratton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My integrity is between me and God and I can promise you I'm not going to lie and cheat everyone else because someone questions me. To be honest I would rather someone not win if they are going to question me but if their number gets pulled then they win. That's called integrity. I promise you guys one more time this contest was done fair and if you didn't win it just wasn't your lucky day. I wish you all could win.
Your integrity, has never been & never will be in question! As was stated before, thank you for the contests and the time that you, SeahorseKeeper & anyone else involved spend bringing them to us.

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm about to pull the trigger on buying these. On bulk reef supply, I can buy the kit for $499 which is the module and 2 WAV pumps. I can also buy all components individually for 2 WAV pumps at $199 each and 1 module for $49... $50 cheaper. Is there a reason other than the $100 coral pack from uniquecorals that I should buy the starter kit?

The 1Link is $149.95 by itself. If you saw it lower it was a mistake.

joekool

Mixed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never questioned anyone's integrity or meant to if I did. @revhtree you are the one that made it right. You saw the problem and fixed it. You have always conducted these fairly and with integrity. I hope you don't feel that way. Some may have thought that with the way it turned out. I think some people have the impression that some of us were saying something we weren't. A couple of us did question how the first drawing was done only to ask how the bonuses were included. It was a fair and honest question which others had agreed. Rev you looked into it and found that the first drawing didn't include the bonus entries and you fixed to be fair to all the other members that had completed bonus entry videos. You did all this with honesty and integrity.

I do not say all this because I won. I won after a redraw and with my bonus entries had good odds of winning along with bsstover and then the other video bonus entries.
It is a shame that total chaos didn't claim the prize. If anything it would be nice if jlobes got a consolation prize for the mix up in the beginning.

If you own an APEX then you know how great they are. This will be a fantastic addition to my current Neptune Systems products. I'm sure everyone has looked into these WAV because of the giveaway. I encourage you to buy this WAV kit if your thinking about new circulation pumps. I have not one Neptune product that doesn't live up to the quality I expect from Neptune.
I currently own
Apex
2 EB8
MPR
AFS
VDM
BREAKOUT BOX
PM2
Lab salinity probe
Lab ORP probe
Lab PH probe
2 temp probes

I am a control freak and my APEX allows me to do that with my tank. I will continue to buy more apex equipment and next I plan to buy two DOS with one reservoir, another EB8, and Leak detection module. I can't wait to see what released next. Want the pump so I can replace the Jebao running my skimmer. APEX web cams would be nice. Flow meters would be cool so I can add them inline of return or drain lines. I guess the future possibilities are endless. @Terence will keep us up to date on everything APEX

I'm really stoked to have won the WAV. I can't wait but I have to. Wait till you all see the crazy video I do with the old Jebao pumps. If anyone has non working jebao pumps I can get from you to go even crazier with my video let me know.

Way to go R2R and Neptune Systems. You are Awesome

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks guys...

prsnlty

Jackie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never questioned anyone's integrity or meant to if I did. @revhtree you are the one that made it right. You saw the problem and fixed it. You have always conducted these fairly and with integrity. I hope you don't feel that way. Some may have thought that with the way it turned out. I think some people have the impression that some of us were saying something we weren't. A couple of us did question how the first drawing was done only to ask how the bonuses were included. It was a fair and honest question which others had agreed. Rev you looked into it and found that the first drawing didn't include the bonus entries and you fixed to be fair to all the other members that had completed bonus entry videos. You did all this with honesty and integrity.

I do not say all this because I won. I won after a redraw and with my bonus entries had good odds of winning along with bsstover and then the other video bonus entries.
It is a shame that total chaos didn't claim the prize. If anything it would be nice if jlobes got a consolation prize for the mix up in the beginning.

If you own an APEX then you know how great they are. This will be a fantastic addition to my current Neptune Systems products. I'm sure everyone has looked into these WAV because of the giveaway. I encourage you to buy this WAV kit if your thinking about new circulation pumps. I have not one Neptune product that doesn't live up to the quality I expect from Neptune.
I currently own
Apex
2 EB8
MPR
AFS
VDM
BREAKOUT BOX
PM2
Lab salinity probe
Lab ORP probe
Lab PH probe
2 temp probes

I am a control freak and my APEX allows me to do that with my tank. I will continue to buy more apex equipment and next I plan to buy two DOS with one reservoir, another EB8, and Leak detection module. I can't wait to see what released next. Want the pump so I can replace the Jebao running my skimmer. APEX web cams would be nice. Flow meters would be cool so I can add them inline of return or drain lines. I guess the future possibilities are endless. @Terence will keep us up to date on everything APEX

I'm really stoked to have won the WAV. I can't wait but I have to. Wait till you all see the crazy video I do with the old Jebao pumps. If anyone has non working jebao pumps I can get from you to go even crazier with my video let me know.

Way to go R2R and Neptune Systems. You are Awesome
Well said! I couldn't agree with you more about Rev and Neptune products :D Also, it is easy to take things in an unintended way through type as opposed to "seeing" a persons face or "hearing" tone of voice as they speak. Haha maybe someday we'll have posts in video!

Great job Rev!

joekool

Mixed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm in the process of planning a massive video. I'm calling out to anyone who has old circ pumps that don't work. I need them for my crazy video. I don't care what brand they are.

Anyone game????????? Please

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back