Catching a harassed yellow tail

  • Thread starter Thread starter Congaken
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Congaken

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
1,251
Reaction score
409
Location
Livingston Manor, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, I have 2 yellowtail damsels in my 10gal nano...the weaker one is being attacked mercilessly by his fellow...I have someone who will take one of them, but thus far I have been unsuccessful in getting him out...I have tried making a bottle trap, netting, etc. but they are too fast...hate to take the whole tank apart and stress the other creatures such as my blenny. Any wise suggestions?...Thanks so much.:(
 
how hard could it be in a 10 gal. tank? I had the same problem in my 120 gal. couldn't come close to catching either one, so I just had to wait till one of them bit the dust.
 
how hard could it be in a 10 gal. tank? I had the same problem in my 120 gal. couldn't come close to catching either one, so I just had to wait till one of them bit the dust.
I'm afraid that I will have to wait for this sad end...I've tried most of the suggestions offered...those sob's are fast!...my 10 gal. has lots of rock...its hard in a 10 gal....thanks...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new