Catching my clownfish sleeping

hogwild

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
7
Location
morgantown
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m normally the type of person that goes to sleep very early and never gets to truly see my tank at night and today for the first time I stayed up pretty late and I finally saw my clownfish sleeping and cuddling in my tank. I am absolutely obsessed this is the cutest thing ever. they have a rose bubble tip in the tank but it seems they choose to sleep in the sand. Adorable. ❤️

IMG_5138.jpeg
 
Mine sleep right at the front in the sand bed too.

I’m only 2 months into tank ownership and never even considered that fish actually slept like that. Cute!
 
Mine sleep in the top corner of my tank
 
I’m normally the type of person that goes to sleep very early and never gets to truly see my tank at night and today for the first time I stayed up pretty late and I finally saw my clownfish sleeping and cuddling in my tank. I am absolutely obsessed this is the cutest thing ever. they have a rose bubble tip in the tank but it seems they choose to sleep in the sand. Adorable. ❤️

IMG_5138.jpeg
every night my cardinal sleeps in his macroalgee🤍
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9E76DF1F-82E2-4711-BAC9-104ED33FCCD3.jpeg
    IMG_9E76DF1F-82E2-4711-BAC9-104ED33FCCD3.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 22

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new