CB Hawaiian Cleaner Wrasse

Item Price
900
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

mward

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2019
Messages
852
Reaction score
213
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have a captive bred Hawaiian cleaner from Biota available for pick up only in the SF bay area (northbay). NO SHIPPING ! I tried to group a few together and that didn't go well so i looking to move this at Biota's price of $900 a piece - 2 available.
 
Last edited:
Very hard to find these things!
 
Had them for a week
 
bump
 
Still available !
 
bump
 
bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new