• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CB Tron Lepto & Neptune Bounce Mama

CoralKouture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings Everyone,

Need to fund a new project so here goes a couple pieces that should get me there. Pics were taken with my Sony A37 & Tamron 90mm macro. White balance adjustment and that's it. Still not photo savvy so if you are interested I can take a couple more. Any questions feel free to pm me.

CB Tron Lepto (7-8 eyes): SOLD
LyH9cx5l.jpg

NFS
SxD9mizl.jpg

Neptune Bounce Mama: $600.00 Shipped (lower 48)

Size is 1" to 1 1/4" She just dragged a baby so isn't fully sprawled out...lol that was naughty. Currently producing 1 baby every 1-1 1/2 months. Shoot me an offer just don't waste my time or yours.
Q6TKdbIl.jpg

bU3yI1Bl.jpg

hc7IeS3l.jpg

Standard 1HR DOA with pics of dead lepto/shroom in sealed bag required for refund or replacement. Shipping is not refundable. Replacement will be shipped at buyers expense. Not responsible for Acts of God or Carrier Delay. I am located in Central Louisiana and currently receiving a lot of rain if you purchase I would like to hold till next week to ship, but if you want to roll the dice you accept the risk.

Thanks for looking and hope everyone has a great rest of the week.

Last edited:
OP
OP
CoralKouture

CoralKouture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1200?...that might be a little too high......beautiful piece
Seeing as how most Neptunes being sold for 300-700 are dime size and smaller seemed like a great starting point. However, I did follow up with shoot me an offer which suggests I am open to something reasonable. Pending your offer, have a great day.

kevonstl

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i already have 1 and two babies....good luck with the sale.....nice looking shroom

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 62 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.2%
Back