• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CB Tron, JF Beachbum & Bounce Pack

CoralKouture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings Everyone,

Have 2 x CB Tron, 1x JF Beachbum, and a CB Orange Bubble/Berserker Bounce pack available. I was in a rush so photos are taken with my cell. Shipping included. Not interested in trades.

**Standard 1hr DOA with picture of shroom in sealed bag required for a refund. Not responsible for carrier delay or acts of nature. **

CB Tron Lepto 1 - $250 shipped (lower 48 only)
lm6Sol9l.jpg

CB Tron Lepto 2 - $225 shipped (lower 48 only)
bgvEsLTl.jpg

CB Tron Colony
GrL9X6Yl.jpg

JF Beachbum - $200 shipped (lower 48 only)
w65xpWkl.jpg

JF Beachbum Colony
AmnfEccl.jpg

CB Orange Bubble 1"/Berserker 1/2" $450 shipped (lower 48 only)

Will work on better pics, both are cuts.
GjmkVxYl.jpg

CB Orange Bubble Mama
Aj6fcyrl.jpg

Berserker Mama
WR6AY3vl.jpg

Mattrg02

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because the world according to you I am unethical right?

While it's your sales thread, as a seller, you ought to take feedback seriously from potential buyers.

Yes, I do think what your'e doing is unethical, but buyer beware.

On a serous note, do you have success, long term, with frags these size?

OP
OP
CoralKouture

CoralKouture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While it's your sales thread, as a seller, you ought to take feedback seriously from potential buyers.

Yes, I do think what your'e doing is unethical, but buyer beware.

On a serous note, do you have success, long term, with frags these size?

Since R2R Mods consistently fail to do their job I will happily publish the supposed policy they implemented when it comes to buyer responsibilities.

Buyers
  • Questions regarding lineage, size, and identification by those who are genuinely interested in buying the item are allowed. However, questions about price (including alternative offers that are lower than posted price) or critiques of the sale should be directed to PM.
  • Posts that are deemed to be attempts to intentionally derail and harm the seller's thread will not be permitted.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/selling-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting.115471/

Are you a potential buyer...doubtful. You're just another tire kicking moron that feels entitled to voice a personal opinion on a for sale thread which seems rampant on this forum nowadays. Saddens me that I go to work every day so guys like you have those freedoms. To question my integrity without batting an eye.

You're quick to mention buyer beware....of what? Like I have some shady history of selling, which I don't. If you bothered to look it's quite the opposite I have no negative feedback and pride myself in ensuring the few pieces I have sold are received in tip top shop and the buyer is happy in every sense. I find it insulting that you insinuate that I cut this piece monthly to pay the light bill. I haven't and again if you bothered to look this is the first time I have even tried to sell a piece. However, none of that matters does it?

Is this the finest example of what a JF Beachbum can be, no and the price reflects that.

In closing to address your supposed concern about frag size success rate. I originally purchased this piece from another hobbyist here on R2R 1/4 the size with probably 5 polyps, so in the scheme of things it is doing well. Email Cornbred and see if he can provide you some feedback back on this issue. People seem to be happy to spend $600 on 2 polyps of RRC JD. Which anyone with a bit of sense knows survivability rate is dependent on how stable your tank is, not overall size.

Mattrg02

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am, or was, an interested buyer, which is why I asked for a picture of the mother colony, because your frag picture looked to be very different than a true beach bum montipora.

Calling names is ALSO against forum policy, which you have done by calling me a moron ;-)

You really reached far and wide to become the victim. I also go to work everyday so that our tanks have power to survive, so there :)

I am no longer interested, so ciao.

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you ever cut up a colony of beach bum? My LFS does and I can tell you it looks horrible. It's sad people have to derail when you don't have to buy. If you had a bad experience with the buyer then start a thread in seller feedback. Uncalled for IMO

FL-Reefer-addict352

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you ever cut up a colony of beach bum? My LFS does and I can tell you it looks horrible. It's sad people have to derail when you don't have to buy. If you had a bad experience with the buyer then start a thread in seller feedback. Uncalled for IMO
Actually I have cut up a colony of beach bum along with tons of other coral and why I have experienced the fresh frags loosing some color the were still very recognizable for what they are I never have fragged anything and it change into something else....

ChiCity

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think I’ve interacted with pretty much everyone in this thread so let me just say, can we get back on track and let 330Busa sell his corals in peace?

He has legit stuff, I can vouch for him.
I do admit that beachbum photo isn’t in the best lighting, but he has the Tron lepto, which is much rarer and more expensive.
You cannot deny its legitimacy.
So if he has the real version of Tron, why would he be selling a fake beachbum?

Anyway,
928A1B00-8A76-48E1-A0A7-06B5CFA848A1.gif

FL-Reefer-addict352

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I’ve interacted with pretty much everyone in this thread so let me just say, can we get back on track and let 330Busa sell his corals in peace?

He has legit stuff, I can vouch for him.
I do admit that beachbum photo isn’t in the best lighting, but he has the Tron lepto, which is much rarer and more expensive.
You cannot deny its legitimacy.
So if he has the real version of Tron, why would he be selling a fake beachbum?

Anyway,
928A1B00-8A76-48E1-A0A7-06B5CFA848A1.gif
I agree the tron is very nice..... the beach bum on other hand doesn't resemble a beachbum at all regardless of lighting but I also agree with let's let busa sell his coral @busa330 glws and very nice tron lepto and prices

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 140 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back