• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CB Tron, JF Beachbum & Bounce Pack

TheZachariah

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before I chime in here I’d like o say I wish all of y’all nothing but the best and do not mean to offend anyone.

With that said.. 330busa may have gotten a bit aggressive w a message or two, but i cant say I blame him. Multiple unconstructive and rude messages were posted. We all have the right to request lineage, ask for better pics, etc., but there is a difference between asking properly and being offensive.
There is even a way to properly point out why you might decide not to make a purchase, such as saying “i appreciate it but I am going to pass because the picture doesn’t show much color” or “thanks, but im going to hold off for now bc im not comfortable w frags/a colony that small”.
So I think you guys should cut the seller a break here. It is harsh to send him messages that could be viewed as unconstructive and/or rude and then call him out for not “respecting/appreciating the feedback”. I think its fair to say he did nothing but take up for himself in the same manner as those who sent the initial messages.
Lets all take a step back and not make this into an argument. I have met 330busa personally (we both live in Louisiana) and , I agree those might not have been his best pictures ever, but he has always been a super cool guy who takes his reef tanks very seriously and has quality pieces. GLWS ryan.

aquakid

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've bought from 330busa before and he never had a problem sending more pictures if needed. He even check up on me after everything flooded well after the sale. Buy with confidence.

reefaboo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before I chime in here I’d like o say I wish all of y’all nothing but the best and do not mean to offend anyone.

With that said.. 330busa may have gotten a bit aggressive w a message or two, but i cant say I blame him. Multiple unconstructive and rude messages were posted. We all have the right to request lineage, ask for better pics, etc., but there is a difference between asking properly and being offensive.
There is even a way to properly point out why you might decide not to make a purchase, such as saying “i appreciate it but I am going to pass because the picture doesn’t show much color” or “thanks, but im going to hold off for now bc im not comfortable w frags/a colony that small”.
So I think you guys should cut the seller a break here. It is harsh to send him messages that could be viewed as unconstructive and/or rude and then call him out for not “respecting/appreciating the feedback”. I think its fair to say he did nothing but take up for himself in the same manner as those who sent the initial messages.
Lets all take a step back and not make this into an argument. I have met 330busa personally (we both live in Louisiana) and , I agree those might not have been his best pictures ever, but he has always been a super cool guy who takes his reef tanks very seriously and has quality pieces. GLWS ryan.
What ever he said to the T

I have bought from and interacted with Busa multiple times and he is one of the nice guys on this forum., just cause someones selling coral doesnt mean he is in desperate money .. for most of us its just coral money to get more corals, just because he is selling doesnt mean he had to please everyone ..

If you want to buy pm the seller with questions and seller would generally answer.. sticking fish and coral in a glass box IS unethical to begin with and we all do it .. how he frags or how small he frags is none of anyones business really .. if you like to buy then good if not just move along to the next thread ..

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 80.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 8.3%
Back